Monday, April 9, 2012

Like A Flowing Stone

No moss here either, boss.

Ribbon waterfall: One having a height substantially greater than the width at its top. The stream forms a thin "ribbon" of water on the way down.

You still get wet from it, but you might have to stand in exactly the right spot.



The Cloudland Cabin Journal frequently has waterfall photos.

Like this.